Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is quickly revolutionizing hair removal standards. It has, with good reason, become the most effective and trusted way to remove hair permanently.
A few things to know about laser hair removal:
- It requires a series of treatments to ensure that the hair follicle is damaged to prevent regrowth
- It is non-invasive and painless
- It is very quick, clients are in an out, depending on the surface area
- It is proven effective and safe, as we only use the industry’s leading technology: GentleMax Pro by Syneron Candela
- There is no downtime, after treatment clients can return to their normal activities right away
- It is safe for all skin types, tones and colours.
How It Works:
The Gentlemax Pro laser targets the hair follicle at the very root. The laser energy is delivered to the skin, which provides therapeutic heat which is then delivered through the layers of the skin to the hair follicle. In doing this, over a number of treatments, the follicle is destroyed and future hair regrowth is inhibited. To maximize comfort to the client, there is a Dynamic Cooling Device which provides cooling cryogen to the treated area. This allows the laser hair removal treatment to be less painful, less invasive, and without the need for any downtime.
211 Martindale Road, St. Catharines, ON, L2S 3V7
- 682. 6688